Thursday 15 April 2010

Rockabilly Switzerland


I'd like to be in Switzerland on the second or fourth Monday of the month sometime, because then I could tune a radio to Lora 97, 5MhZ and sit with a view of the snowy peaks listening to Nighttrain radio play music from the Forties, Fifties and Sixties. I wouldn't understand what the DJ was saying in between the tunes, but I'd be happy.



There are no plans to leave London any time soon. Brilliantly, though, my chance of happiness is not lost. You don't even have to go to Switzerland on a Monday or be anywhere near a radio to hear all the shows. Just make sure you have a computer, and then when you feel like listening to cheering music instead of staring glumly at prospective election candidates, go straight to Lil'Pearl's Nighttrain radio podcast.

Here's a taste:

No comments:

Post a Comment